Followed by League of Legends urf game mode and Batman: Arkham Knight, here comes Teamfight Tactics which is also from League of Legends! I think someone reading this will probably like to ask if League is my favourite game… I guess my answer would be 70% of yes and 30% of no. It is because I am in love with some League’s game mode but not really all of them. And let me remind you my account here: [Let’s congrats that I ranked up to platinum 2 since two weeks ago I was platinum 4!!]
So, today I would like to talk about Teamfight Tactics!
Teamfight Tactics is a round-based strategy game that pits you against seven opponents in a free-for-all race to build a powerful team that fights on your behalf. Your goal: Be the last person standing. It is different from any other game modes of League. Other game modes allow you to play with your friend as a team of five, but this game pits you against seven other players. Here is a small tutorial teaching how you operate/ play this game:
- Firstly, spend gold in the shop between each round to draft new champions to your team.
- Then, Deploy multiple champions with shared traits to unlock combat bonuses. Combine three of the same champ to upgrade them into a super version of themselves. Combine three of those to create the ultimate version.
- Watch as the battle unfolds—your champions will move, attack and cast spell based on how you positioned them.
- It is very important that team comp and positioning make the difference between sweet victory and brutal defeat. Place champs wisely to unlock your team’s full potential.
- At the end of the round, you’ll earn gold based on wins, streaks, and whether you saved some money in the bank.
- Between certain rounds, everyone is transported to the centre of the Convergence and will get to pick from a single line-up of champions. The player in the last place will pick first, the player in the first place will pick last. Choose wisely and stage the ultimate comeback.
- Win teamfights consistently to avoid losing health. Outlast everyone else to win.
I love this combo as this always offers a good result of games for me! For teamfight tactics, if you get in the first four places that means you are winning. Sometimes it goes really close!!! Even if I really can’t win the game with this combo, at least I can get in the first four. I recommend this combo to all of you. Early game: take Diana, Qiyana and LB to form three assassins, in the late game, you can change Diana to Zed like what I did on the above video. Make Malphite as tank as possible to protect Azir! He deals with the main damage, also don’t forget to put Karma next to Azir to protect him. For Kha Zix, he is also the main damage champ, he must have a Seraph for him to allow him to jump and move around between each attack.
I hope you like my post discussing Teamfight Tactics. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write them down below. Do not forget to check out my game lives and chat with me on Twitch! twitch.tv/skyhahaho